Tuesday 6 November 2012

Kapoors of Bollywood are like the Apple iPhone - ndtv

It was a family weekend in more ways than one for arguably Bollywood's premier dynasty, the Kapoors, who spent some rare quality time together. The new Mr and Mrs Saif Ali Khan made their first joint appearance on the opening night of the revamped Prithvi theatre in Mumbai while not so far away in Goa, Ranbir, Rishi and Karisma also bonded at the Tehelka ThinkFest. Thanks - http://adf.ly/ERfDl

Kapoors of Bollywood are like the Apple iPhone - ndtv
Click here for more Wallpaper of Karina Kapoor -- 

Superstar couple Saif and Kareena proved they aren't all work and no play by gracing the Prithvi festival and interacting with relatives. "I am really proud to be a part of a family that is so creative. Whether its films, whether its theatre, whether it's dance I just feel proud today to be a Kapoor," said Kareena Kapoor.

"It was an amazing experience and I was actually very happy to be here. I remember Shashi uncle being so proud of Prithvi Theatre," said Saif Ali Khan. 

South of Mumbai, there was more khandan camaraderie on display at the Tehelka ThinkFest in Goa, where Ranbir Kapoor stole the show from father Rishi and cousin Karisma.

Ranbir Kapoor revealed that when his report card came he used to cry along with his friend at the thought of showing it to his parents. Ranbir said, " My friend then hit me and asked me what I was crying for, you don't have to become a doctor like me. That's when it struck me that maybe I don't need to study that hard to become an actor."

Ranbir also likened the different generations of Kapoors to the Apple iPhone and said, "It's just that the new generation is slimmer."

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment